Dear meep user and Dr. Johnson

I am trying to get transmission spectrum of nonlinear waveguide which
include stop mechanism.

I am confused about different result of my calculation.

In my simulation, single frequency continuous wave input source is applied
to the waveguide and than fluxes are measured with and without stop
mechanism.

Fluxes of with and without stop mechanism case are divided to each other for
transmission ratio.

In this study, important point is flux calculation method mentioned in the
tutorial.

Case1: fluxes are obtained from broad spectrum

          For example, finput is taken 0.6 and flux is defined as

(add-flux finput 1 500 …

where 1=df and 500=nfreq

Case 2: fluxes are obtained from single frequency as the following;

(add-flux finput 0 1 …

I obtain different transmission ratio from two case.

When I apply Case 2, I can see -10dB stop level.

But I can not see stop level if I apply Case 1.

What is the problem?

NL wg parameters are:

index of NL wg = 1.488

kerr = 0.59