Hi all
I'm new in meep .I want to learn meep but before it I want to know that, is it
possible to change field computations in meep
for example in these formula I want to change J field (I don't want to change
PML,...)

I just want to add my desired computation to (J=s(t)*E that s(t) is an
arbitrary function) fields.
as I know for doing this in FDTD code we must add J in D field update
computation then update E field from D and then update J from E field my
question is that how can I do this in meep.(I want add this computation just in
a subspace for example a sphere at center of cubic (outside the sphere is air))

Thanks,