Hi Tianyi

If you google meep discussion archive you will find more example about the
creation of triangular lattice in meep,
You should build a rectangular unit cell and put two holes or rods relative to
your structure in unit cell. first one in the middle and
second one in the coroner of your unit cell ,

taimaz