Dear Meep developers and users,

I have stumbled upon a surprisingly tricky issue when simulating a
structure with a voxel-defined geometry. In order to correctly assemble the
geometry, it seems one needs to set the resolution to 1 and then load the
voxels as unit-sized blocks. This of course implies a different length
scale is used in the simulation, and so it would seem that only by properly
scaling the sources' frequencies and the materials dispersion parameters
should yield the correct results. But I have been unable to do that at the
moment. If it needs be, I can post my scaling relations, but I wanted to
keep the post short and ask whether any of you has already tackled and
solved this problem, or any guidance I could use.

Thank you all.

--

Luis Emiro Linares GarcĂ­a