I used Ardavan Oskooi sample input file to form a moving current source to generate Cerenkov radiation in photonic crystal lattice. The problem is I am really struggling with Scheme syntax. I am trying to get the frequencies of the emitted Hz radiation. So I am trying to use the harminv step-function to find the frequencies. So far nothing is coming out. However, when I combine to png files, I can see the Hz radiation propagating.

Is this the way to get the frequencies of the emitted radiation or is there a better way?

Any help will be appreciated.

Brahmanand Jogai

(define-param v 0.7) ;; point charge velocity
(define-param endt (/ sx v))

(set! symmetries (list (make mirror-sym (direction Y) (phase 1))))

(run-until endt
              (lambda ()
             (change-sources! (list (make source
                                      (src (make continuous-src
                                             (frequency 1.e-10)))
                                      (component Ex)
                                      (center (+ (* -0.5 sx) dpml
                                                 (* v (meep-time))))))))
              (at-beginning output-epsilon)
(during-sources (harminv Hz (vector3 0 (- (* 0.5 sy) dpml 0.5)) 0.4 1))
              (at-every 1 (output-png Hz "-vZc dkbluered -M 1")))