Dear,

The following might give a hint on how to get it to work. I had similar problems on a Mac for a different program:

If numpy is installed, it doesn't mean the headers are installed as well (e.g. in Linux, this is the difference between the package python27 and libpython27-dev: the latter one also adds the headers). It might be necessary to compile numpy yourself, because during compilation additional headers are created which are needed by the python-meep installer.

Regards,
Martin Fiers