I've built a .ctl file with a bunch of (define-param ...) variables and a
final (run-until 100 (at-end output-dpwr)) to write an h5 file.   Right now,
I invoke this ctl file repeatedly from a python script, incrementing one
parameter each time.  At the end, I make a movie from the h5 files.

What I would really like to do is eliminate the python scripting, and simply
loop from within the ctl file.  Unfortunately, I cannot find any examples of
such a control structure on the meep list; rather, I find some (meep-reset)
blocks followed by a copy/paste of the original code to run, say, a
scattering run and then a background run.

Could someone let me know if such scheme looping is possible, and if so,
point me to some example code that repeatedly re-runs a simulation with an
incremented variable each loop?

Thanks!

jayv