Hi, Alshikh,
from what I understand, you shall introduce another callback function
like your  eps_bragg(const vec &pt), which will return the value of
the Kerr coefficient. It should be called in a similar manner as e.g.
the susceptibilities are.

I always found it useful to test out the Kerr nonlinearity in a
homogeneous medium first; when I got an obvious anharmonic wave
distortion after a while, I could be sure the nonlinearity is well
defined.

Hope this helps a bit,
Filip