Dear prof. Johnson and all meep users:

I have been playing around with the *'Near-to-farfield_spectra'* example
given on meep's tutorial page. Everything runs fine as is. However, when I
changed the number or frequency for the farfield output from 1 to 10 as in:

(define nearfield
         (add-near2far fcen df 10...

 The h5 output only has one frequency. The meep reference page says that
the size of the dataset should be *'**nx×ny×nz×nfreq', *but I only got *'*
*nx×ny×nz×1'* for all cases.
I first suspected it was the case of wrong hdf5 configuration. However, r
unning
> *'ldd /path/to/meep-mpi | grep hdf5'*
returns
*> libhdf5_openmpi.so.8 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhdf5_openmpi.so.8
(0x00007ffa6d644000)*

This seems to indicate that* 'meep-openmpi'* is linked correctly to
parallel *hdf5*.
Has anyone else noticed this too? Could this be a bug? Or have I forgotten
something else?

sincerely,
-P.Hoang

--