Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any way to calculate absorption losses as a fraction of incident power for specific regions in meep. Right now I'm calculating the transmission/reflection spectra for a complicated structure (multiple absorbing materials, specified with lorentzian susceptibilities), and I'm inferring the absorption by calculating 1-R-T. However, this doesn't tell me how much each of the different materials absorbed, which I need to know for the calculations to be of any use. Is there a way to do this in meep?

Thanks

Steve