On 10/24/19 06:29, Abryoghani, Khashayar wrote:

I'm seeking to calculate the polarimetric RCS for different 3D shapes. To get started, I aimed to calculate the none-polarimetric RCS of a simple sphere. The following code that I have implemented should be able to do so. However, the result is not what I expected. After struggling for days, I've still not been able to solve the issue. So I would appreciate it if you have a look at the code and the corresponding result, so you may be able to help.

See the following tutorial example for differential/radar cross section which was recently added to the user manual:

https://meep.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Python_Tutorials/Basics/#differentialradar-cross-section