Hi All,

I am trying to simulate a prism wide nonzero sidewall angle.  I generate
the object with the following syntax.  If I do *not* try to pass the
sidewall_angle argument, this works exactly as expected (90 degree
sidewalls).  However, when I try to pass the sidewall_angle parameter I
receive an *error: *
  File
"/Users/joe.lowney/opt/miniconda3/envs/pmp/lib/python3.7/site-packages/meep/geom.py",
line 510, in __init__
    super(Prism, self).__init__(center=center, **kwargs)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'sidewall_angle'

*Code below:*

myPrism = mp.Prism(
vertices=vertices,
height=SubstrateWidth,
axis = mp.Vector3(z=1),
sidewall_angle=theta_deg*3.14159/180,
center=None,
material = mp.Medium(index=SubstrateIndex))

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Joe