On 14/09/2012 12:39pm, Mike Dewhirst wrote:
The underlying thesis is that a perfect match means future maintainers
who have never seen the software before won't get confused due to
discrepancies between the software and the real world.

... and I should have said earlier, it is much much *much* easier to get the software correct in the first place. You end up speaking the same language as the client and the software cannot help but do what the client expects.

Mike