Howdy all,

On last week's Byte Into It we had two good interviews on software
freedom. We interviewed organisers of Software Freedom Day, and the
organisers of CryptoParty.

    * Interview: Deborah Henry and Lev Lafayette from Linux Users of
      Victoria talk about Software Freedom Day on Saturday, 2012-09-15.

    * Interview: Ben McGinnes on CryptoParty, happening in Melbourne on
      Saturday, 2012-09-22.

    * PostgreSQL relational database system Version 9.2 released.

    * FreedomBox free software for distributed communications, Version
      0.1 released.

    * Apple App Store rejecting the Drone+ app, which gave the locations
      of recent drone strikes in Pakistan.

    <URL:http://rrrfm.libsyn.com/webpage/byte-into-it-12-september-2012>

--
 \        “The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more |
  `\         expected.” —Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Ed., 1972-06-12 |