On Fri, 12 Sep 2014, Mike Dewhirst wrote:

On 12/09/2014 12:11 PM, David Crisp wrote:
Hello,
class MainWindow():
     def __init__(self):

This class doesn't get "configuration" declared or passed in or otherwise made available to it. You could do ...

      def __init__(self, configuration):

... which would at least generate an error if you don't pass it in.

         if configuration.input.upper() == "EXCEL":
             print("excel in")
         elif configuration.input.upper() == "SQL":
             print("SQL in")
         else:
             print("Inappropriate Configuration Set")

When running test6 the following code in test7 never runs. It only runs if test7 is run independently.

Sorry, yes, I realised this. I left the testing functions in..

Thanks!
Regards,
David