Hi Juan,

Thanks for offering to give a talk!

Regarding rescheduling, we'd need to check whether Inspire9 also has the 13th
free.

Another question is who's available to organise and chair the meeting in April.
I won't be here for April 6th or even April 13th if we were to reschedule it.
Would anyone like to offer to organise and chair the Python meeting in April?

I'll be back and able to organise the next meeting on 4th May.

Best wishes,
    Ed