Hear hear!

On 12/04/2015 7:11 PM, Chris Maclachlan wrote:
Hi all,Â

I've been lurking on the list for about a year, and I've only been to
one MPUG meetup so far - but I've read the entire discussion around this
with some interest. The community seems to be open, friendly, welcoming,
well-behaved and professional, so the discussion of a need for a code of
conduct at all initially surprised me - but having given it some
thought, I've seen first-hand how one bad seed can ruin things for
everyone, and it's frustrating at the best of times when it happens -
doubly so when the rules weren't laid down from the start.Â

So, having said all that, as a humble list-lurker, I just wanted to
personally voice my approval and support for MPUG adopting the Linux AU
CoC. I think it will provide a good underpinning for this group, and
encourage professionalism and inclusiveness without imposing any
overbearing regulations.Â

(Also, I think it's fantastic that Javier has championed this effort,
and I love the transparent and democratic method in which he's gone
about it. We're lucky to have people like him as part of this community). Â

Cheers

Chris

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 10:39 PM Javier Candeira <jav...@candeira.com