Hi MPUG,

I work for EMC Isilon heading up the OS and Networking teams. Isilon is
expanding and looking to hire engineers and testers of all kinds who are
interested in working on highly scalable, highly resilient data storage
appliances. Engineering at Isilon covers a lot of areas including kernel
development, file systems development, protocol stacks (NFS, CIFS, HDFS, HTTP
and more), management interfaces, UI and all the attendant parts that make a
seamless, performant and reliable product.

If this sounds interesting to you, we are hosting an open house on the evening
of Thursday October 8 at the RACV City Club 501 Bourke Street Melbourne between
5PM and 9PM.

It’s not just my teams hiring, we also have open positions in file systems,
protocols, platforms, user interface, and internal validation and automation.
We’re hiring here in Melbourne and in Sydney, Seattle and Santa Clara.

There will be a tech talk starting at 6:30PM from senior engineers describing
our technology and problems we aim to solve.

If you or anyone you know is interested in attending, please RSVP at this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/isilon-meet-up-melbourne-tickets-18749728944
<https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/isilon-meet-up-melbourne-tickets-18749728944>

Many thanks,
        Benno.