Yes, we're slow with the announcement this month, and we could also use some
more speakers for tomorrow!

I'm planning to give a What's New talk and/or a survey of various machine
learning libraries in Python. Would anyone else like to volunteer a talk?

I thought we could head to Lygon Street afterwards for dinner / drinks! :-)

Cheers,
     Ed