Hey All!

  Maybe some of you would be interested in the upcoming event myself and a
few other FPers are hosting this coming Thursday, at Loop bar in the city,
from 6pm.

  We're getting together to launch the CFP for the Compose :: Conference
that we're hosting in late August.

  Details follow; look forward to seeing some of you there! :)

-------------

  Compose Melbourne is a new functional programming conference focused on
developing the community and bringing functional programming to a wider
audience. It is a 2-day event being held in Melbourne, Australia on the
29th and 30th of August, 2016. The first day features a single track of
presentations followed by a second day of workshops and an unconference. It
is the new sister-conference of the NY based Compose Conference.

  http://www.composeconference.org/

  We're throwing a launch-party at LOOP Bar, so come along and have a drink
and chat to a bunch of FPeeps and find out what exactly we've been scheming
about!

  Feel free to register for the party at Eventbrite:

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/compose-conference-melbourne-cfparty-tickets-25279063359

  Or join the Facebook event:

  https://www.facebook.com/events/1698824013707374/

  Or subscribe to the mailing list: