Howdy all,

A past employer of mine [0] is seeking a senior Python developer working
with Python and JavaScript, on an established code base of many
applications.

You will have demonstrable experience in:

* Python 2 and 3.
* Django.
* Relational DBMS.
* JavaScript UI frameworks.
* Not-for-profit, socially-conscious organisations.
* Collaborative version control (e.g. Git, Bazaar, Mercurial) and its
  workflows.
* Direct customer interaction, to discover requirements and manage
  expectations.
* Reliable effort estimation, learning from actual results.

Pointing to some of your Python + Django code and projects online will
be appreciated, as will pointing to your a history of working in diverse
teams.

The position is on site at the customer's CBD office and working with
their existing team. This is at present a temporary project – 2 to 3
weeks – but could lead to on-going part-time work.

I have worked for an extended period with the employer Boojum, and the
customer for this project. They are a friendly bunch.

Please send your cover letter and résumé to:

    Roland Maxwell <rol...@boojum.com.au>

Boojum are seeking to fill the position with a suitable applicant ASAP.

[0] Boojum, <URL:http://boojum.com.au/>.

--
 \       “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Well, I think |
  `\         so, Brain, but first you'd have to take that whole bridge |