Hi everyone!

We're looking for more speakers for the Melbourne Python user group (in May and
beyond). This is an opportunity to connect with the Python community, get the
word out about something important, or get feedback. You may be interested if
You're working on an interesting Python-related project that the world should
know about?
You've discovered an amazing new Python-related tool recently?
You'd like to share your experiences learning Python ... or using it in your
workplace?
You'd like a trial run for a potential talk at PyCon AU in August?
If so .. please let me (or the list) know!

Best wishes,
    Ed

--
Dr. Edward Schofield