From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Karen
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 6:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: receiving email

Hi Patricia
The answer is yes, I am receiving your emails.  Unfortunantly, I don't always get around to reading them like I should.  I enjoy the information and the exchange that takes place with members via email and would like it to continue.  I know I am negligent in my dues, and would like to rectify that, but cannot print up the member-ship application off the internet.
Can't bring up most of the links there.  An appication form sent to me via email or mail would get the job done.  Thanks to all for their hard work.
Sincerely
Karen Wiencek