IRISH INDEPENDENT HERITAGE TRUST FUNDS

87 Lisanally Lane

ARMAGH BT61 7HF

PIN No: 621290042CM

In view of the yearly promotion of the above named organisation held on the 18th of October, 2006; It is my pleasure to inform you that your e-mail address, as attached to the above PIN No:: 621290042CM, came up in the third dip.

You have therefore been picked as the lucky owner of the PIN No as attached to your email with the designated amount of Eight Hundred & Fifty thousand, Nine Hundred & Fifty British Pounds Sterling’s {GBP£850,950.00 }.

* This programme is financed by a group of corporate establishments and non-governmental organisation, from major cities worldwide. Based on management regulations, you are to remit 10% of the winnings to a reputable non governmental organization, after receiving your fund.

To process your winnings, contact immediately the designated consultant with the following information below;

Mr. Frank Dartson

FAX: +44- 7005-961-351
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We advise that all information’s about your winnings must be kept very confidential {especially the Pin number}, until you have received your winnings in your bank account, which should be within 4-7 working days.

The Validity period of the winnings is for 14 working days hence you are expected to make your claims immediately.

Accept my heart felt congratulations.

Yours sincerely,

FLORINDO WEBER (MR)

PROGRAM CO-ORDINATOR

NB; Ensure that your PIN No is sent in your response to the above designated office.