  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: undisclosed-recipients:
  Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:53 AM
  Subject: [members] Dear Winner,

  Dear Winner,

  Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of STAATSLOTERIJ
2006 promotion. We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged
a winner of one million euros (1,000,000.00)Euros.
  NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below on
email.
  Mr.Peter van Holf,
  Address:P.O. Box 2021 3500GA Utrecht Netherlands.
  Tel.       : +31-649-301-215
  Email      : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Find below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to
quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent Mr. Peter van
Holf.

  PROMOTION DATE: 6th of December 2006.
  REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/06
  BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD

  Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our promotions program.

  Sincerely Yours,
  MRS.HANA  VOSSESTEIN.
  THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR.