From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 6:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WWW Form Submission

 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Monday, January 22, 2007 at 06:32:26

Name: Guenter Pfeifer

Phone: 0143/5558/8301

S1: Silvrettastr. 63
6794 Partenen
Austria

comments: Dear Sirs,
I´m writing to you from Austria. I have some Galloways and I´m looking for
semen from the U.S.
Can you please tell me if it is possible to get semen from some good bulls?
Thank you and greetings from Austria
Guenter Pfeifer

email_information_to_me: ON

B1: Submit

Form Results: From American Galloway Web Site