Dear Sincerely,

(A Call For Business Partnership)

I am Mr.Mamadi Conde, I got your e-mail contact through my search as a reliable
datas and I decided to contact you for a business proposal that  will be
of great benefit to you and my family.

To lighten you on this,  I will like to invest in your  Country/Firm
a huge amount of $5.5Million dollars which is an inheritance  from my late
Father, if you are interested in this project please  kindly reply soonest
to enable me give you the details.

I will need from you a mutual understanding and then we shall make  plans
of how the funds would be secured into an account in your name for our
lucrative investment in your position.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards

Mr.Mamadi Conde.