FROM: Engr.Jp.D. Benson
E-MAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources(NNPC),
Abuja-Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

I am a member of the contract award committee, Federal Ministry of Petroleum
Resources(NNPC), Nigeria.

Having gone through your companies profile, it is assumed that your immense
experience will be useful, hence this timely request to assist us in the
transfer of (USD20.5 million) and subsequent investment in
properties in your country.

You will be required to;

(1) Assist in the receiving the said sum before arrival
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, we shall appreciate
negotiating terms as to accrued benefits of the total sum of (USD20.5 million)
will be for you. Send information such as:

1) Full names
2) Private telephone/Fax number
3) Company address
4) International passport
5) Full home address

The above requested informations is need when replying.

Yours faithfully,
Engr.Jp.D . Benson
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged,confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Dissemination,distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein
by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the
sender via email and destroy the original message and all copies.

OIL TRANSACTION NNPC(REPLY FOR MORE INFORMATIONS)