There is a very good article in the latest issue of Nebraska Farmer which I received this morning that highlights Tom and Susan Wrchota's ranching operation. It is titled "Increasing Profitability by Selling Products Direct to Consumers" and written by Harley Buchholz. It includes a great picture of Tom and Susan with their Galloway cattle! Keep up the good work....

I leave for Colorado in the morning to give two presentations at CSU, one to the Animal Science Dept. Faculty and one to an Animal Science class as a guest lecturer. As usual my powerpoint will include a handful of galloway pictures and favorable comments about the breed. I will also be delivering a car load of grass fed galloway beef to customers in the Fort Collins area.

Hope everyone is getting lots of green grass!

Kevin Fulton
Litchfield,  Nebraska