Members,

I find myself needing to reduce the number of bulls I have. I am selling
four two year old bulls that I was planning on using myself this season. #
11 is a Globe Titan 1T son. (Globe was exported to Germany for $10,000. Many
Germans credit him for greatly improving German Galloways) #76 is a Big Deal
Golly Supreme son. (Golly is a show winning bull from Canada. He was a thick
long bull. I have many of his excellent daughters in my herd.) #28 and #13
are Clarence's Dream grandsons. (Clarence was a Certified Meat Sire from the
1960's). All of these bulls are tenderness DNA tested.

All four of these bulls are priced at a "must go sale price".

Sarah Bowman
Hang 5 Galloways