Harley & Michelle, What is the price per steer? and Are you headed down
this way?? Deb

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Harley & Michelle Blegen"
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: [members] Grass fed steers
  Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:21:33 GMT

  Muddy greetings from the North land,

  We have 7 full blood Galloway steers for sale.  These are a year old
  right now, and are completely grass (hay) fed.  They averaged 840 lbs
  on 4-20-07.  These are moderate framed thick steers.  They will
  finish quickly.

  We will be delivering some bulls, and females this Spring, in various
  directions, so delivery is not a problem.

  We had a typical Galloway calving season, never saw a single calf
  born.  I hope everybody else has had the same.

  Harley

Debra Vance
DD Ranch Galloways
12535 CR 23