David, have you tried tapping it with a rubber hammer (fairly softly)?  
Whatever you do, don't use a screwdriver or anything like that!!  they don't 
slide sideways because they ahve a little sleeve between the two to help 
line them up - try hitting upwards on the top of the head...
chris


>From: "David Costello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: "Online Datsun Club" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Embarrasing Question :)
>Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:00:57 +1000
>
>
>ok now I feel like a COMPLETE TOOL !! :)
>
>how the hell do I get the head off an L16? hahaha
>
>I can't find a link in the chain that is removable so is there some trick 
>to it I just don't know
>I've only ever taken the heads off pushrod engines and this OHC shit has 
>got me buggered
>
>
>
>

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to