yes please that would be greatly appreciated


>From: "Ash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [Fwd: HELP! diff ratio/gearing]
>Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:15:23 +1030
>
>I've got a program that can work it all out for you.  All you have to add 
>is
>the tyre sizes, diff, and gear ratios.
>
>Let me know if you want it.
>
>Ash
>----- Original Message -----
>From: Julian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 5:07 PM
>Subject: Re: [Fwd: HELP! diff ratio/gearing]
>
>
> > Are you sure about the diff ratio??
> >
> > Depending on the size tyres wouldn't that rev around 3300 rpm at 100
>(going by my skyline
> > 3.9 dif 0.832 did 100ks at 3200rpm but has 205/60 15" tyres)
> >
> > - Julian
> >
> > jamesf wrote:
> >
> > >
> >
>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > Subject: HELP! diff ratio/gearing
> > > Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 02:50:45
> > > From: "Nigel Erpic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > > List,
> > >       Now i know there are some people on this list who are car smart
>unlike
> > > myself(car dumb).  I need some help.
> > >
> > > The problem:   I HAD a worked balanced L18on straight LPG,  That blew 
>up
>a
> > > couple of times and cost me $1700.  Now I am getting another L18 put 
>in
> > > still on straight LPG. No worries.
> > >
> > >                 The problem is the gear ratios/engine revs.  With the
>old
> > > motor i was doing around 4000rpm at 100km/h in 5th gear.  Now with the
>new
> > > engine I assume I will get a similar result.
> > >
> > >            My gear ratios are as follows:
> > >                                         1st 2.9   2nd 1.8  3rd 1.3  
>4th
>1
> > > 5th 0.8
> > >
> > >            My diff ratio is:     3.9
> > >
> > >     Now this doesn't mean much to me but I would like to be able to do
> > > 100km/h and rev below 3000rpm.
> > >
> > >     Is that possible with the gear box and what ratio diff would I 
>need
>and
> > > how would it affect the rest of my driving e.g. taking off from
>stationary.
> > >
> > >    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> > >
> > >                               E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > >     I have just recently subscribed to the mailing list.
> > >
> > >               thanks in advance        Nigel
> > >
>____________________________________________________________________________
>_________
> > > Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com
> >
> >
>

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to