I have the owners manual that has wiring diagrams for the sedan, wagon and 
SSS, I can send to you but its 8Mb just let me know off the list.

Anthony

From: "nat P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EI wiring prob- HELP HELP
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 00:18:12 -0700 (PDT)


Morning  all!!
A friend is whacking in a EI dizzy in his 16, and We
need help with the wirng, he only has one wire going
to the standard dizzy at the moment?!?- I don't get it
either, Anyway could someone tell us where do th
ewires go, or e-mail a wiring diagram please!!!
Cheers NAT

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/


_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to