Haa haa is that why my 510 wagon never warms up.
Mine has that exact setup on it and I battle to get it over 60celcius.
Now I know why hea.
Maybee I will get me a better mani and set it up the way the factory ment it to be.
As it is a pain in the but to get it to operating temp as it is.
You should see her struggle in winter to warm up.
Last year the hottest I was able to get her was 35celcius.
Doesn't help the heater work at that temp.
Any hows later hea.
Rick White.

--- maldat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Turn the end fitting on the head so you can run a straight pipe from front of
>engine to the rear,The water pipe that goes straight up at the front above the
>alt,tap a 10mm(if I remember right)thead in it and screw in a bolt then cut off
>the head(thats the one that runs around the front)remove it.
>
>Just like ripleys belive it or not,
>
>The faster you go the cooler your 510 will run
>
>Malcolm
>Tony Bryant wrote:
>
>> I wouldn't mind knowing too. If you don't hook the rear head
>> water connection up, will #4 cylinder run too hot?
>>
>> I know the Z4 engines totally revised the water flow system,
>> - were Nissan trying to fix a problem here?
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Toby Hodgson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "Ozdat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 1:11 AM
>> Subject: water flow in a L series
>>
>> > Hey Listers,
>> >
>> > I just removed all my heater & intake maifold hoses and blocked off all
>> the
>> > holes,
>> > I assumed that this would be ok if i didn't want a heater or need to warm
>> > the car up in sub zero conditions.
>> > But I just started it and it was a little smokey (kinda like burning in a
>> > new gasket) is this normal?
>> >
>>
>
>
>

_____________________________________________________________
Get Your free Ozdat Email Account
---> http://www.ozdat.com

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to