hi, as far as i know  EVERY brake line has to have some sorta double flare,
it cant be just a single std flare.   if    it is a single    it  COULD
split under pressure, dont for get where talking about  hundreds of pounds
brake fluid pressure.

   mark k


----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Friedrichs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 12:36 PM
Subject: brake fittings


> Listers,
>
> Would I be right in saying that if a brake system holds pressure and does
> not leak then the brake fittings must be correct??
> I'm asking as a few of my mates have done brake alterations and have not
> checked what type of ends the lines have (single or banjo/double flared) I
> cant see a brake system working if the connections are not seated properly
> even if the thread of the mating connectors are the same.
>
> Justin
>
>

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to