Just found a link tonight of an american who rallies a Nissan Sentra.
I went looking through the web trying to get a better pic and the ones I found were 
all the wrong colours to have a good look at.
The one I got the best look at was a 1992 model looked like a N/A SR20 had a silver 
rocker cover(unfortunatly it is facing that horrible way around).
Are they front wheel or are they special over there in the U.S and get a cheep 4 wheel 
drive??(93 coupe with all the fruit under 5000.00 U.S)And no there wasn't any relevant 
info (specs) on the rally car on their webpage but there was about their service 
vehicle (go figure hea)
The body shape of the 2 door is kinda like the original LancerGSR non 4 wheel drive 
edition.
P.S wh are there so many newish cars over in the U.S that still run 13" rims and tyres 
factory.
I did work out the 2 door had 13" factory alloys?? I am confused are big rims a aussie 
and jap thing?? or did some silly american company make too many tyres in the 70's and 
they won't open the big tyres till the old 13's run out.


Any info would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Rick White.

Please feel free to answer direct to me or through the list. :O)

_____________________________________________________________
Get Your free Ozdat Email Account
---> http://www.ozdat.com

_____________________________________________________________
Run a small business? Then you need professional email like [EMAIL PROTECTED] from 
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to