Yeah mal if you could send some to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers mate

-James

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of klay
Sent: Sunday, 25 August 2002 10:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 510sss

could u send me them please?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
�
thanks alot.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: maldat 
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 9:10 AM
Subject: 510sss

If you want those SSS pic's I carnt e.mail too you if use
Ozdat
Yahoo
Hotmail
�
Could you please e.mail me with your real e.mail as the folder is too
big for the above
�
Thanks
Malcolm
�
P.S
I dont send shit in my e.mails cos I would not be happy if someone did
it to me...
�
Thank you:-)

--membersozdat------------------------------------------------------- 
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:- 
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
No unauthorised redistribution of this email 
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm 
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to