Hey folks,

(what's this? More than one release in six months!?)

We have enough changes in the stable tree to warrant a 1.2.7 maintenance
release. Please review the changes here:
http://consoleninja.net/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=memcached.git;a=shortlog;h=stable

... if folks would prefer, I can also spam the branch to the list via
git-send-email. :)

Unlike the 1.2.6 release this doesn't fix any bugs deserving of
nail-biting hatred, but I am doing my best to keep the tree clean, which
means faster releases. We're also walking the line with the binary
protocol mergedown as Toru and Trond continue to kick ass.

If you have any patches, fixes, minor requests, or bug reports that you'd
like to see hit 1.2.7, please respond to the list with details or code. I
would like to stamp this a 1.2.7-rc1 sometime tomorrow at the latest.

have fun,
-Dormando