We had several problems with the win32 version, most notably though the
crashing when we did tests of pulling servers out of the pool and adding new
ones.  Then we saw a line at the bottom of the web page stating that it was
not to be used in a production environment, and dropped it from there.

The linux version is a quick yum install on the latest Fedora Core or Red
Hat, and we have had no problems using that with the Enyim .NET client.