I didnt say it for me :-)
I just guessed some people like to identify messages at first sight without
filtering.

It's ok for me.

by the way I also started to receive individual messages just lately... (ok
for me also... just to confirm that it maybe e general thing)

Engel

--
Engel Sanchez
Solunion Group        ||   Esfera Digital