---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:04:51 +0100
From: Lenz Grimmer <l...@sun.com>
To: Dormando <dorma...@rydia.net>, Steven Grimm <sgr...@facebook.com>,
    Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>

Hi Alan, Steven and Paul,

As you are probably aware of, the MySQL Conference & Expo 2009 will take place
on April 20th-23rd in Santa Clara, California:

 http://www.mysqlconf.com/

As for the last conferences, we are arranging a "DotOrg-Pavilion" where we
would like to give Open Source Projects related to or based on the MySQL
Server (or other MySQL Products) an opportunity to showcase their work.

I was wondering if you or somebody else from the memcached Community would be
interested in representing and demonstrating your project there.

Sun will provide the booth space (incl. electrical power and Internet access)
as well as free attendance to the conference and exhibitor hall for up to 4
people per project. In addition, we will provide one full, (shareable)
conference pass per project, that permits access to the tutorials as well as
all other sessions of the conference.

What you will need to bring/prepare:

 - Your own computers/demo equipment
 - Banners, flyers, other marketing material (e.g. Demo-CDs, Merchandise)

If you are interested and would like to learn more about this, please contact
me directly or the MySQL Community Relations team at commun...@mysql.com.

Please feel free to spread this invitation by publishing it on your blog or
your project's forums/mailing list or by forwarding it to other people inside
your community!

Thank you for supporting MySQL! Keep up the good work.

Bye,
        LenZ
--
Lenz Grimmer - MySQL Community Relations Manager -  http://de.sun.com/
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten,  DE