Hi!

Why not just update the wiki on code.google.com? A greater number of people can access/keep that up to date.

Cheers,
        -Brian

On Jul 16, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Matt Ingenthron wrote:

Based on a discussion on the IRC channel and the mailing list, it seems people aren't finding the release notes. I believe (partially because one guy told me it was the case) this is because the release notes are not linked from the danga.com/memcached/news.bml page

When walking around, danga.com/memcached/apis.bml also seems to point to only the old protocol.txt in subversion. It's not up to date with the 1.4.0 release and it doesn't mention the protocol- binary.xml which should probably be cooked and hosted somewhere. Perhaps I'll do that for 1.4.0 and put it on the wiki for a danga.com pointer.

- Matt