Hey (fauli?),

I'd like to back this up... 1.4.0 is the latest stable, but 1.3.x
should've never been unmasked in gentoo. We know it passes tests, since we
like to release high quality release candidates and developer builds, but
we do not intend to support those binaries. Given the nature of memcached,
we want people to be extra educated when we put out something that is
"experimental", since the downside of any bug can be catastrophic.

Thanks,
-Dormando