Hi,

I've attached a patch for a tan option flag -F to disable the
purge_all command in memcached. It also includes:

1) A tiny tweak to testapp.c that allowed "make test" to pass
2) Fixed a minor bug in t/binary.t with a variable scope.
3) Fixed the memcached.spec file to include the protocol_binary.h and
use the current version

Please consider this for inclusion into future releases.

It works like this:

$ telnet localhost 11211
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
flush_all
SEVER_ERROR flush_all command disabled
quit
Connection closed by foreign host.
$

I've attached a SPEC file that I adapted from DAG that works with
RHEL5 for 1.4.0. Please consider adding that as an additional file in
the dist.

Cheers,

Adrian Otto