Okay,

I talked with Mark about this in IRC too, but just so the rest of the
vendors don't get an idea; Please don't use this list for blatant
advertising.

I can assure you we're all aware of the wonderful extra features you've
hacked in to deal with the "common complaints", but this is a mailing list
about an open source project.

I can't do anything about you guys privately contacting posters and
promising them wonderful features in exchange for cash, but please keep it
to that.

And to everyone else on the list, we don't need people to chime in for
support on either side of this. I'm stating this here, once, and we can
get along so long as everyone's constructive. Lets just cut this here.

-Dormando