We're using memcached-tags for an application and have started to experience some problems with it as our datasets have grown. Things like losing the tag -> key associations, which is the whole point of using tags.

I was wondering if anyone else out there is using memcached-tags and has experienced these problems and found any solutions?

I was also wondering if anyone needed tagging support and ended up using a different storage engine (e.g. mongodb, couchdb, tokyo cabinet, etc) and if it met their needs.

We actually implemented our own tagging solution using memcachedb for tag storage and memcached for key storage, but found it to be too slow to be feasible.

Thanks!
Jim