Worth noting that 'cmemcache' for python has been deprecated. Lots of
django users have been bitten by that.

Also probably worth releating that 'libmemcache' is deprecated,
'libmemcached' is what you want. the names being close are kinda suck.

Perl is a little harder. Cache::Memcached for pure perl.
Memcached::libmemcached is the actual libmecached-based library.
Cache::Memcached::libmemcached is a wrapper around the former to be more
compatible with the former-former. Ease migration or whatever.

-Dormando