I'm using memcached to store these data:
- user object - an java object consisting of username, password,
city...;
- user status info;
- counter,

so for every user login, I will make three memcached put operation.
After making 10.000 logins, I have these stats via memcached stats:
bytes - ~1Mb
counter - 9980, as this is an stress test, the server doesn't reply to
every request.

The problem is that after 20 min, memcached deleted all login info -
counter decresed to 0, even if I set the expire time (example: 3600 or
60*60*24*29 or 0). Have you ever faced a problem like that?