Heya,

I'm a PhD student at the University of Southampton. I'm researching
the how multi-threaded software uses shared resources such as shared
state and message passing over networks etc, and how those uses change
across software versions. I want to read through the source code but
don't have a great understanding of multi-threaded C so if anyone
could give me pointers or a general description about how the shared
variables/condition variables are used and for what conceptual purpose
I would be much obliged.

Thanks,
Gabrielle

memcached+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.